How are things going for you so far today? it's a bit early to tell perhaps. The sun is shining so, so brightly this morning and the temperature in our un-air-conditioned apartment is actually really comfortable. I don't know if it's because my body started to adapt to the 98 degree 100% humidity of Iowa and is just thankful for anything less insane or if it's really that much cooler here. Either way, I'll take it! Also, is the Midwest always that hot/humid in the summer? If so I very quickly forgot! And I salute all of you who are dealing with that.
I am so glad to be home from our busy wedding weekend. My feet are dragging a bit this morning because we need groceries really badly, but in order to go get said groceries, I would have to put real clothes on, like a adult, and face the world. The likelihood of us just eating saltines and peanut butter all day is pretty high at this point. For now I think I will tackle the things on my to-do list that don't require me to get out of my pajamas or leave the house. Best of luck checking things off your Monday to-do list!
Have an awesome Monday, guys! Here is a little inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.
1. I want to have a dinner party and have Sloan and Mint make it look this pretty!
2. I'm holding out for the right one, but I am so investing in a leather jacket this year. This post has 20 outfits that totally confirm my necessity.
3. That bouquet. I love how natural it looks!
4. The light! The dress! The flowers! I love it all.
6. This beach house will leave you craving a getaway. Like now.