Hello Monday, you're back so soon!
Is anyone else really not feelin' it this morning? Or maybe you're like reeaaaally feelin' it, and that's the problem. Either way, I get you. Our stove wouldn't turn off on Saturday so our maintenance man had to come in and turn it off. Not a huge deal (although it potentially could have been). Unfortunately though, he couldn't just turn the oven off, he had to shut the gas off completely. And now, while I await for the oven man to arrive I CAN"T USE OUR STOVE/OVEN. Initially I was like, NDB, we can just grab food out of the fridge. whatever. But then I realized that our regular coffee maker is in Denver and all I have is my chemex, which requires the heating of water over the stove. So...NO COFFEE?? Commence minor freak out. The coffee fiasco realization came mid-shower so as soon I got out I grabbed some legging, threw on a sweatshirt, and wet hair and all, began my trek to the coffee shop. I'm sure I was quite the sight. Hello, new neighbors.
Fortunately from there I think the day is headed upward. Hopefully your day is off to a smoother start than mine, but if not, I feel for you.
Happy Monday! Here are this week's links.
1. Does anyone else just pretty much lose their mind over all the pumpkin things?? This latte is no exception. I am so adding it to my list of must-makes.
2. Dream cottage in the woods. Preferably in the Pacific North West.
3. I want this print to put above my desk!
4. A cute little breakfast nook. Swoon.
5. I got this cardigan in black and I've pretty much worn it a million times. I probably should just get it in every color. It's so, so, so soft!
6. Fall colors, please stay forever.