Monday, Monday, Mondayyyyyy!
This Monday I am actually sitting here not feeling the normal stress that the first day of the week brings, but rather I am feeling relief because we are OFFICIALLY moved! We are Chicago residents and we finally, finally, finally have all of our stuff here too! I'm still sitting staring at boxes, but now, instead of sitting on the floor, I'm sitting on a couch! And last night, I didn't have to force myself asleep again after waking at 3AM to find that our air mattress had deflated and we were now essentially laying on the floor. You guys, we made it and now we are on to my favorite part, UNPACKING (am I a crazy person for enjoying this?)!
Happy Monday, babes! It's going to be a good one.
Here are this week's links.
1. I'm in the market for an area rug for our new apartment. This one is a top contender, but I will happily take suggestions!
2. This sandwich needs to be in my life. Avocado is one my favorite things ever!
3. Major entryway inspiration!
4. Fresh flowers can turn a bad day around.
5. So happy to say that I love what I do. <3
6. Eyeing this dress.