Somehow this morning has completely slipped away. We allowed some sleeping in to happen because we both worked throughout the weekend and I don't know about you, but after early mornings and late nights I need that! I need the occasional no-alarm-set-get-up-when-you-feel-like-it days. I wouldn't say no alarms happened today or that I even felt like getting up when we did today, but we were allowed to move much slower than the past few mornings had allowed. We made brunch plans with a band that we met Friday night and so we were committed to at least getting out of bed by 10. I applaud us for getting up at 8 despite the necessity, and even squeezing in a run before our meet-up. We're still trying to nail down the whole morning routine thing, but progress over perfection. Am I right? Brunch ended up consisting of lots of coffee and over two hours of conversation. No regrets. Which brings me to why this post is just now going up.
For many of my east coast friends, dinner is already in the works while I'm still sitting in my pajamas trying to catch up on emails (and get this post up at last!). To you all, I say, consider this evening reading/inspiration and to my west coast friends, it's afternoon pick-me-up reading/inspiration. That time difference really messes with my head. To those of you in the middle I suppose it can be just Monday inspiration to get you through. Pour yourself an extra cup of coffee. Perhaps grab a scone and let yourself be inspired. <3
1. This would be a wonderful reminder to have around.
2. Can someone please wear this dress so I can take your picture? Pretty please? So obsessed.
3. Let's go there. We are in the baby stages of planning our next trip to Europe! What are your must see cities?
4. This would be the perfect wedding guest or bridesmaid dress.
5. Would you live in a pink house? After seeing this one, I'm kind of in love with the idea.
6. Office goals. Have we talked about my obsession with vintage velvet furniture (especially pink and velvet!)?